BECIL Recruitment 2022 : BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED(A Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Information & Broadcasting)(A Mini Ratna Company) VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO. 150 Applications are invited for recruitment of following manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), Bilaspur. Apply Online For BECIL AIIIMS BIlaspur Vacancy Fot the Post Of Librarian grade Third, LDC, Steno, Phramcist, and Various post Check Details, Age, Qualifications, Official notification Download Link is Given below.
Librarian grade Third, LDC, Steno, Pharamcist, and Various post
सबसे बड़ा लाइब्रेरियन टेलीग्राम चैनल जरूर करें
- Lower Division Clerk ( LDC ) 18
- Librarian Gr – III 01
- Stenographer 05
- Jr Warden 03
- Junior Warden 08 –
- J.E. ( Electrical ) 02
- J.E. ( AC & R ) 01
- r Hindi Translator 01
- Yoga Instructor ( Male & Female ) 02
- MSSO Gr – 11 03 Pharmacist 03
- Programmer 03
- Jr. Physiotherapist 01
- Assistant Dietician 02
- MRT 10
- Dental Technician ( Mechanic ) 04
- Jr. Audiologist & Speech Therapist 02
- Mortuary Attendant 02 ·
- Statistical Assistant 01
- Technician ( OT ) 12
- Optometrist 01
- Technician ( Radiology ) 06 –
- Technician ( Laboratory ) 23 –
- Technician ( Radiotherapy ) 02
- Perfusionist 02
- Technician ( Radiology ) 02
- Technician ( Laboratory ) 03
How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
3. Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
5. Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
6. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy, size of these
scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: the GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
|BECIL Online Form Starts From||14/06/2022|
|BECIL Online Form End||28/06/2022|
|Apply Online||Registration , Log In|
|Official Notification||Download pdf|