IIMU Library Trainee Recruitment 2023 Apply Online : The library at Indian Institute of Management Udaipur is an indispensable resource that provides comprehensive and authoritative information on subjects relating to management, business and allied areas as well as a selection of material on the social sciences and topics of general interest. It is fully automated using Koha with RFID technology. Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduate/ Postgraduates for the position of “Library Trainee” purely on contract basis for a period of One Year.
Applications are invited for the post of Library Trainee on Contract
|1||Name of the post||Library Trainee|
|2||No of posts||1 (one)|
|3||Nature of post||Temporary – contract basis|
|4||Age limit||25 years (as on the last date of application). Relaxation for SC, ST and PD category candidates (up to Age Limit-31 years) and OBC category (up to Age Limit-29 years) will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules. Age may be relaxed in the case of an exceptionally good candidate.|
|5||Educational and other qualifications||Master of Library and Information Science (MLISc) from a recognized Institution/University with First Class.|
|6||Desirable Qualification||Basic knowledge of computersExcellent communication skills in EnglishAbility to perform calculations involving basic arithmetic functions with MS ExcelKnowledge of DDC and MARC IITact and courtesy in dealing with the library users|
|7||Major Duties and Responsibilities||Accessioning, Classification and cataloguing of resources using standard rulesCheck-in/Check-out of resourcesTechnical processing (Pasting Labels, RFID tags, Stamping etc.)Arranging books and periodicals on the racks and help to users in finding the books.|
|9||Consolidated monthly remuneration||21,500/-|
|10||Mode of application||The applicants are requested to apply online mode through the link provided at the institute’s website. www.iimu.ac.in under JOBS tab.|
|11||Last date to receive application||July 15,2023|
General Instructions to the candidates
- The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
- The candidates applying for the above post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Merely issue of interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- Candidates must be citizens of India. Persons who have migrated from Pakistan with the intention of permanently settling in India or subjects of Nepal are also eligible, but in their case a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India will be necessary for appointment. Such candidates should apply to the Government of India in the Ministry of Home Affairs for necessary certificate and furnish satisfactory proof of having so applied.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
Our Job Vacancy Telegram Channels
☘️JOIN जॉब्स टेलीग्राम 🔴👇
☘️JOIN लाइब्रेरियन जॉब्स टेलीग्राम 🔴👇
☘️JOIN NTT टेलीग्राम 🔴👇
Librarian Jobs Telegram
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit based on qualifications, level, and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons, therefore.
- Calling a candidate for test/interview merely indicates that it is felt that he/she with others may be suitable for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/she will be recommended or selected, or his/her conditions specified in the application will be accepted.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview based on the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose.
- The last date for submission of online application is July 15,2023.