IIT, Jodhpur ने भर्ती का नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है इस भर्ती में के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी किया है इन पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 19 सितंबर शुुुरूू हो चुके ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 17 अक्टूबर 2022 है पदों के लिए योग्यता आयु सीमा ने संपूर्ण जानकारी नीचे दी गई है Recruitment for various Non-teaching positions Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for various Non-teaching positions. Submission of online application will start on 19 Sept., 2022 and will close on 17 Oct., 2022. Hardcopy of application need not be sent. Detailed advertisement and online application form is available at Institute website – www.iitj.ac.in
Librarian Jobs Telegram Channel :Join Now
IIT Jodhpur Library Post Details
[Post Code -4763] Age : 45 Years
Essential Qualification: (1) A Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent Grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed
(2) Consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
(3) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, candidate must fulfill the criteria given at Point No. 4.7.I.
Senior Library Information Assistant
[Post Code -4764] Age : 35 Years
(1) Master Degree in Library Science or Library Information Science from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree; OR Master’s Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce or any other discipline with and also B.Lib.Sc. / BLISc with at least 55% marks from recognized University/Institute.
(2) At least 2 years working experience in a reputed library Desirable Qualifications
(1) Should have required knowledge of computer
(2) Knowledge of Library automation activities(iii) of Notification No. F.1-2/2017(EC/PS) of UGC dated 18.07.2018 as published in the Gazette of India
(4) Minimum 03 years of relevant experience of working in Institute / University of State / Centre Govt. organization.
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to read complete advertisement carefully before applying.
Steps to apply for above mentioned post(s)
Step 1 Registration
Step 2 Online Application
Step 3 Fee Submission (Online)
The applicants are required to apply only through ONLINE process up to 17 October, 2022 till 23:59 Hrs with attachment
of all required documents, failing which candidature will not be considered.
For a query related to advertisement, applicant may send e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org. However, enquiry/queries
related to eligibility for the post/interpretation of rules or forwarding of application will not be entertained.
Office of Establishment-II
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
NH-62, Nagaur Road, Karwar
Jodhpur 342 030
Ph: 0291 280 1091/1090