IIT Kanpur Library APPRENTICES Vacancy 2022: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KANPUR, NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRADUATE APPRENTICES, Library trainee Jobs At IIT Kanpur
Online Registration of Application: from 21.11.2022 to 04.12.2022
IIT Kanpur is an Institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology Act, 1961, to
provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts. The PK Kelkar
Library of this Institute is in requirement of suitable Apprentice Trainees in the field of Library Sciences to help the
library in its day-to-day work.
No. of positions 12
Bachelor’s degree in Library Science/ Library and Information Science/ Documentationwith 60%marks or its equivalent.
Reservation and relaxation criteria are as per NATS rules.
Training period One year
Place of work P.K. Kelkar Library, IIT Kanpur
The objective of the training program is to develop knowledge and skills in the principles,
practices, and techniques of library science. The trainees are required to perform various
library tasks under the supervision of senior and experienced professionals, in shift and
Stipend Rs.9000/- per month
Terms and conditions:
• The apprenticeship’s tenure is for 12 months, from the joining date.
• Apprenticeship is purely temporary and will not be regularized for a permanent position after the
completion of training.
• Any change in stipend by NATS shall be applicable only after approval of the competent authority of
• No accommodation will be provided by the institute during the training period.
• Candidate should not a) have undergone training under the Act previously or b) have work experience of 1
year or more.
|Librarian Grade Third Related Updates Telegram||Join Now|
|All India Level Librarian Jobs Telegram Channel No. 1||Join Now|
|Librarian Jobs Updates Website||Visit|