DAV PUBLIC SCHOOLS, West Bengal ZONE Recruitment 2023 DAV Public Schoals, WB Zone require the following persoanel for various schools under MP Zone as per details given below Teaching staff As PRT TGT PGT ( All Subject) & Non- Teaching for Schools under WB Zone
DAV INSTITUTIONS, WEST BENGAL ZONE (Managed by DAV College Managing Committee, New Delhi – 110055)
Requirement of Teachers & Staff for the following DAV Institutions of West Bengal Zone for the session 2023-2024
For 19 schools as per their requirements :
LDC, UDC, Assistant, Front Office Assistant/Receptionist, Network
Assistant, Nurse, Lab. Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Computer
Sc.), Library Assistant, Computer Operator, Jr. Engineer (Civil), Hostel
Warden (Male Candidates only).
Vacancy for Schools:-
Name of the Schools: DAV Public/Model School: Madhukunda, Purulia, STPS Santaldih, Bankura, MTPS Mejia, Durgapur, HCL Rupnarainpur, ECL-Pandaveswar, ECL-Nimcha, ECL-Jhanjra, Raniganj,
Kanyapur-Asansol, KSTP Asansol, IIT Kharagpur, Midnapore, Haldia, Dubrajpur, Balurghat, & Barrackpore
Applications are invited for the various posts of Teaching staff for different DAV PUBLIC SCHOOLS – WB ZONE
PRT Library Science: B.L.I.S./M.L.I.S.
TGT Library Science: M.L.I.S. / B.L.I.S. from a UGC recognized university.
PGT TGT PRT ( Almost All subject ) Check qualification details in detailed Notification Dwonload Link is given below.
Ministerial / Non Teaching Staff & Activity Instructors
Non – Teaching :
- LDC: Graduate (preferably Commerce), proficiency in typing & computer (MSOffice) & 3 years work experience, UDC: Graduate (preferably Commerce),proficiency in typing & computer (MS Office) & 5 years work experience,
Assistant: Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce, with knowledge of drafting, accounts, rules and regulation of education department (CBSE & State Govt.),proficiency in computer, conversant in use of accounting software like Tally, etc.
and 10 years administrative experience.
- Front Office Assistant/Receptionist: Graduate with excellent communication skills in English, command over ICT skill
with 3 years work experience.
- Network Assistant: Graduate (preferably inScience) with Computer Hardware knowledge alongwith a Diploma in Networking and dealing with the job of Computer Lab. maintenance and networking etc. with 3 years work experience. Nurse: Graduate with three years Diploma in General
Nursing & Registered Nurse & Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council (full time) with 3 years work experience.
- Lab. Assistant (Physics. Chemistry,Biology): B.Sc. & working knowledge of computer with 3 years work experience.
Lab. Assistant (Computer): B. Sc. with Computer Science with 3 years work experience. Library Assistant: B.L.I.S. proficiency in computer and work experience of minimum 3 years.
- Computer Operator: Graduate (preferably B.Sc. with Computer Science with 3 years work experience.
- Jr. Engineer (Civil): 10+2 plus 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering or Graduate Engineer (Civil) with minimum 3 years on site work experience in a reputed firm.
- Hostel Warden: Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of computer. At least 3 years experience of similar position in reputed & affiliated Boarding School. Ability to communicate in English & vernacular. Candidates should be physically agile, possess good health & adept in games & sports. Ex-servicemen would be given
Coaches/Activity Instructor (Part-Time basis) for Chess, Table Tennis,Badminton, Basketball, Handball, Kho Kho, Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, BandMaster. Coaches must be trained from any recognized University or NIS with minimum experience of 3-5 years. Band Master: Professionally qualified with 3 years experience.
How to Apply
NOTE:- No TADA is admisaible.
Note: (1) No TA/DA is admissible (2) Each candidate has to deposit Rs.500/- only as Test Fee along with one recent passport size photograph. (3) Contractual appointments may also be considered without CTET/STET.
(4) Salary: Consolidated in case of contractual appointment, 7th Pay Commission in case of regular appointments only. (5) Candidates above 35 years of age as on 01.04.2023 should not apply. However, relaxation in age
upto 5 years may be given to the candidates having experience of teaching/working in an affiliated CBSE/ICSE school. (6) Essential: Excellent communication skills in English, proficiency in ICT & accomplishment in
Last date for submission of online applications is 01-02-2023. Interested candidates may apply online on of recognized