Presidency University Recruitment 2022 : Presidency University invites applications for the posts of Junior Library Assistant,Technical Assistant Gr.-II,Junior Assistant, Junior Peon [Last date of submission 04/08/2022 ] Presidency University Kolkata vacancy 2022 Apply Now.
Vacancy Details & Qualoifications
1. Junior Library Assistant (Twenty Three Post) Gen-10, SC-6, ST-2, OBC-A-2,OBC-B-2,PH-1Scale of PayBP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
Qualifications: (a) Essential· Bachelor Degree followed by Diploma/Degree in Library Science from a recognized University
(b) DesirableKnowledge of Universal Decimal Classifications.Knowledge of Computer Application preferably in Librarianship/Library automationsMinimum one year experience in academic Institute like University or in an Institute of higher learning
2. Technical Assistant Gr.-II (Four Post)Gen-2, SC-1, ST-1Scale of PayBP Rs.35800/- to Rs.92100/- in Level 8 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
Qualifications (a) EssentialB.Sc./BCA/Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
(b) DesirableMinimum one year experience in academic Institute like University or in an Institute of higher learningMCA/M.Sc. in Computer ScienceWorking Experience in web application development / mobile application development / database administration / web design & JS frameworksORWorking Experience in Data Centre, Server Maintenance, Network Security, Network Configuration, Computer Hardware, Library Automation, Server Automation, Network Automation Tool, Periodical Data Backup & Storage Management
3.Junior Assistant (Seventy Eight Post)General: 41 SC: 17 ST: 5 OBC-A: 8 OBC-B: 5 PH: 2Scale of PayBP Rs.27500/- to Rs.70600/- in Level 5 and other allowances as per State Government orders.Qualifications (a) EssentialHigher secondary or its equivalent examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education , West Bengal(b) DesirableThree years’ Bachelors’ degreeBasic knowledge in Computer including the knowledge of word processing/Spread Sheet/ Accounting software from a recognized institute.Proficiency in English and knowledge in drafting letters etc / fair knowledge in finance & accounting process.Minimum one year experience in official work in academic Institute like University or in an Institute of higher learning.
4. Junior Peon (Fifteen Post)General: 7 SC: 5, ST: 1, OBC-A: 1, PH: 1Scale of PayBP Rs.18500/- to Rs.47600/- in Level 1 and other allowances as per State Government orders.
Qualifications (a) EssentialClass VIII standard
(b) DesirableCan read/write EnglishMinimum one year experience in academic Institute like University or in an Institute of higher learning
- Appointments will be made on probation for one year which may be waived or extended in exceptional cases and will be guided by the rules as framed and / or amended from time to time. During or at the end of the period of probation, the services of the concerned staff may be terminated with one month notice or with one month’s salary in lieu thereof, without assigning any reasons thereof. On satisfactory completion of the probationary period the concerned incumbent will be considered for confirmation of service. Stipulation in respect of Experience and Age may be relaxed by the authority in case of exceptionally brilliant candidates or the candidates who are already serving the University in the same cadre on recommendation of relevant Screening /Standing / Selection committee.
- Proficiency, Spoken & Written in the medium ( English ) of instruction in this University
- Age: 18-40 years (Age relaxation as per norms, for SC/ST and OBC candidates 5 and 3 years respectively and age will be relaxed to the candidates who are serving contractually this University in the equivalent position in terms of the relevant resolution of the Governing Board).
- Presidency University reserves the right not to fill all or some of the vacancies if circumstances so warrant.
- The selection of advertised posts need not necessarily be confined only to those who formally apply.
- Essential qualifications prescribed are the minimum and mere possession of them will not entitle applicants to be called in for interview. If the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large and it is not convenient for the University to interview all the applicants, the number of candidates for interview may be restricted to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, experience and other credentials or by any other suitable method.
- The applicants, who are serving contractually this University in the equivalent position, will be exempted from the method of screening in terms of the relevant resolution of the Governing Board.
- Candidates already in employment must apply through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate” must be produced in order to appear before Standing Committee.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated for interview to their respective address as registered during application.
- Photocopies of all testimonials & certificates must be submitted at the time of interview (If called) .
- All qualifications, experiences, age limit will be recognized up to the closing date of online application.
- The selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview
- Only selected candidates will be communicated to their respective address as registered during application.
- University will not be liable for any kind of postal delay / glitches in email communication
- The originals will be required for necessary verification as and when desired by the University.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Please go through the url: https://presiuniv.ac.in/web/universitystaff/ for online application
Official Website : https://www.presiuniv.ac.in/web/webannoncement200720224.php